Meet Charles Holland on LinkedIn. You can find him at – https://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-holland/bb/766/9a0
Charles is having a difficult time health wise and he’s using LinkedIn to get help:
If you are willing to help Charles Holland he will donate the sum of 5,500,000.00 Million Pounds to the poor.
I’ve reported Charles Holland. Hope you take the time to report him to, if he solicits you.
It’s disappointing to find so much SPAM on LinkedIn but I guess a huge database of professionals will attract spammers.
What is the one question that most people dread on the interview? It is one that I like to ask, as do most recruiters:
Where do you see yourself in 5-years time
While there is no right or wrong answer, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- When I ask this question, I am hoping you will tell me that you want to be with my company and either on my team, or move around to another position. If I’m paying a recruiter $6k (or more) to hire you, I want to recover that cost over several years.
- I want to know that you want to grow in the company, maybe you will say “I want to be the Manager/Supervisor” or if you’re very bold you will tell me “I want your job”.
- I want to know that you will do what it takes to learn the job, the products and about the company. One great answer I got when I interviewed someone was “I want to become a supervisor, but I’d like to know my job well before I do”.
Here are some answers you should consider:
1. “My goal right now is to find a position at a company where I can grow and take on new challenges over time. Ultimately, I’d like to assume more management responsibilities and get involved in product strategy. But most importantly, I want to work for an organization where I can build a career.”
2. “I am driven to be the best at what I do and I want to work somewhere where I’ll have opportunities to develop my skills, take on interesting projects, and work with people I can really learn from. Some of the most innovative thinkers in the industry work here and that’s a big reason why I would love to build a career here.”
Visit the site http://biginterview.com/blog/2013/02/where-do-you-see-yourself-five-years.html for reasons why these two are great answers to give.
Regardless of how you answer this question, think about it and be prepared for it. Do not be too vague but also not too specific also do not raise red flags:
“I am a musician, and love playing the piano. I would like to do this full time at some point.”
Not a good answer.